Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
The best vegan eye cream for dark circles & wrinkles
For those seeking the perfect eye cream to combat dark circles and nurture dry, sensitive skin, Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is the solution.
This plant-based anti-aging skincare product is designed to not only reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but also keep your skin firm and supple.
Formulated with ingredients like Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, sh-oligopeptide-1, and ceramides, it repairs, brightens, plumps, and hydrates the delicate eye area for a more youthful look. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Size: 1.01 fl. oz / 30 ml
Ingredients we love ♥
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: The star ingredient, known for its skin benefits, is a key player in protecting your skin from sagging. It's your secret weapon for maintaining a radiant and fresh look.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Another ally in the fight against aging, it helps fortify your skin's natural defenses.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): This skin-loving component contributes to a more youthful complexion by promoting cell renewal.
- Ceramide: The essential lipid that strengthens your skin's protective barrier, ensuring it remains resilient.
Features & Advantages ♥
- Dermatology Tested
- No Artificial Fragrances, Coloring
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I ended up loving this eye cream. Definitely saw my fine lines minimized while using this hidden gem. Amazingly clean ingredients and affordable price. My all time favorite eye cream.
It is hard to find nice vegan products in Korean skincare however I love this cream. It’s lightweight and it just melts into the skin quickly and very moisturizing. Very gentle on the sensitive skin around eyes. I haven’t used it long enough to tell noticeable results yet but still, love it. Nothing to complain.