Cosrx AC Collection Acne Set
Soothing & repairing face care for oily, acne blemished skin
If you are looking for a good Korean skin care routine for acne-prone skin, but don't know where to start, this is for you.
The innovative beauty brand has developed its own unique formula that addresses pimples, redness, irritation. The exfoliating toner helps reduces dead skin cells, excess sebum, and oil, revealing a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
Additionally, they work on fading the appearance of acne scars, discoloration, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
Our value set included four full-sized Korean skincare products with two separate choices. The mild version of toner for sensitive skin and the intensive one for those who want a powerful solution.
Cosrx AC Collection Acne Set contains:
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser (5.07fl.oz)
2. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum (1.35fl.oz)
3-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild (4.22fl.oz)
3-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive (4.22fl.oz)
4. AC Collection Acne Patch (26ea)
*** Over $73 Value!
*** We'll send you some FREE goodies!
***Please click the individual product links for more info.
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser: Apply an appropriate amount cleansing foam on clean hands. Gently massage all over your face, neck, and décolleté to remove dirt and waste. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
2-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over the face, avoiding the eye and lips.
2-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive: After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with peeling toner and gently sweep over the face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
3. Cosrx AC Collection Acne Patch: Clean the area to be treated and attach a suitable-sized pimple patch onto dry, clean skin.
4. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum: Apply 2-3 drops of serum on face and gently pat to absorb.
K Beauty World Cosrx AC Collection Acne Set
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Potassium Cocoate, Salicylic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Disodium EDTA
2-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glycerine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
2-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive: Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium lactate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Lactic Acid,1,2-Hexanediol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
3. AC Collection Acne Patch: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyisobutene, rosin, polybutene, mineral oil, centella asiatica extract, polyurethane film
4. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum: Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, rh-Oligopeptide-1
Cosrx AC Collection Acne Set
Cosrx is currently one of the cult-favorites for Korean skincare brands focusing on practical and high-performance cosmetics for everyday skin concerns by using safe and natural ingredients.
The brand name stands for "Cosmetics" + "RX". RX is commonly used as a “prescription” in the pharmaceutical industry. This explains the brand's vision which is a mix of beauty and science!
The innovative company has been actively researching various skin types and their concerns for 10 years. They then went on to develop skin care products that cater to the needs of all skin types. Their products consist of minimal essential ingredients, in other words: low irritation but maximum functionality and effectiveness.
Since 2015, Cosrx has been developing clean beauty products that are made without 14 types of harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and mineral oil.
Cruelty-free, dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, and vegan-friendly options
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have severe acne and I’m using the intensive version. Definitely these products are recommended for acne.
I got this on sale. It’s really good pimple patch, facial cleanser, toner, serum for acne skin. They help heal my spots and redness. I love cosrx products. I recommend this cosrx acne products for trouble skin.