Cosrx AC Collection Acne Set
If you are looking for a good Korean skin care routine for acne-prone skin, but don't know where to start, this is for you. COSRX has developed its own unique formula that irritated skin, redness skin, blemished skin with acne scars. This acne treatment reduces excess sebum, soothe infected pimple, preventing future breakouts. Our value set included 4 full-sized Korean skin care products with two separate choices. The mild version of toner for sensitive skin and the intensive one for those who want a powerful solution.
COSRX AC Collection Acne Set contains:
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser (5.07fl.oz)
2. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum (1.35fl.oz)
3-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild (4.22fl.oz)
3-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive (4.22fl.oz)
4. AC Collection Acne Patch (26ea)
*** Over $73 Value!
*** We'll send you some FREE goodies!
*** Please click the individual product links for more info.
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser: Apply an appropriate amount cleanser and gently massage all over your damp skin. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
2. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum: Apply 2-3 drops of serum on face and gently pat to absorb.
3-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over the face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
3-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount of Cosrx AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over the face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
4. Cosrx AC Collection Acne Patch: Clean the area to be treated and attach a suitable-sized patch onto dry skin.
K Beauty World COSRX AC Collection Acne Set
1. AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Potassium Cocoate, Salicylic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Disodium EDTA
2. AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum: Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, rh-Oligopeptide-1
3-1. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glycerine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
3-2. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive: Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium lactate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Lactic Acid,1,2-Hexanediol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
4. AC Collection Acne Patch: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyisobutene, rosin, polybutene, mineral oil, centella asiatica extract, polyurethane film
COSRX AC Collection Acne Set - K Beauty World
Cosrx is currently one of the cult-favorites for Korean skincare brands that focuses on practical and high-performance cosmetics for everyday skin concerns by using safe and natural ingredients.
The brand name stands for "Cosmetic" + "RX". RX is commonly used as 'prescription' in the pharmaceutical industry and it explains the vision of the brand. It is a mix of beauty and science!
They have been actively conducting research on different skin types and their concerns over ten years, Cosrx develops products that address the needs of all skin types with minimal ingredients but maximum functionality and effectiveness.
Since 2015, Cosrx has been developing clean beauty products that are made of natural ingredients without 14 kinds of harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil.
Cruelty-Free, Dermatologist-Tested, Hypoallergenic, and Vegan-Friendly Options
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have severe acne and I’m using the intensive version. Definitely these products are recommended for acne.
I got this on sale. It’s really good pimple patch, facial cleanser, toner, serum for acne skin. They help heal my spots and redness. I love cosrx products. I recommend this cosrx acne products for trouble skin.